|KOELENRUST GUEST FARM ESTATE
SELF CATERING GUEST FARM IN MULDERSDRIFT
Koelenust Estate is a self-catering Guest Farm, set in a lush garden amongst big trees. The peace and tranquility will take you far from the city lights, although only 30 minutes drive from Johannesburg or Pretoria and 10 minutes from Lanseria International Airport. The ideal breakaway in the country, be it business or pleasure.
The Estate consists of a number of thatch roof cottages that can accommodate up to 10 guests (sharing):
• All units are fully equipped and self-catering
• Altogether 5 double bedrooms
• Each unit has a private entrance that opens up into the garden.
1.Ginkgo Biloba Suite
The Gingko Biloba is a suite in the Main House with its own private entrance and consists of:
• 2 Double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom each, shared kitchen and lounge - 1 bedroom with a double bed and 1 bedroom with 2 single beds.
2. Blue Rain Cottage
The Blue Rain cottage consists of:
• 2 Bedrooms with en-suite bathroom each, shared kitchen and lounge
- 2 single beds in one bedroom and double bed in other bedroom
3. Pomegranate cottage
The Pomegranate cottage is a one-room studio and consists of:
• Double bed, en-suite bathroom (shower only) and kitchen.
The 8,5-hectare Estate is situated in the centre of the Cradle of Humankind and is also bordering the Kromdraai World Heritage Site – which offer plenty of sightseeing for tourists.
The owners, Danie Odendaal, a veterinarian and his wife Salomé, a Public Relations Consultant, bought the small holding 3 years ago and renovated it into a haven for city dwellers who want to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life to relax in nature.
Whether you relax next to the pool, have a braai in the Boma, cuddle up in front of the fireplace with a book, enjoy a movie on the TV or go for a walk to enjoy nature and its abundant birdlife, KoelenRust Estate is the place to unwind.
Day conferences for up to 20 delegates can be arranged in the conference room.
The Estate is ideal for small open air functions such as:
• Intimate small garden weddings,
• Corporate Christmas parties in the Boma or
• Birthday garden party.