|LEOPARDSONG GAME LODGE
Ten luxury en-suite Bedrooms in the boundaries of the Pride of Africa Nature Reserve. They are furnished with solid wood and styled in a modern, crisp African theme. Typical Bushveld, MALARIA FREE and only 55km North of Pretoria and only 45 minutes from the Airport.
* All Bedrooms has en-suite Bath and Shower Rooms
* Fully serviced
* In the DINOKENG area
* Air-conditioned Rooms
* Lapa, Boma and Braai area
* Conference Facility for 20 delegates
* Swimming Pool
* Entertainment Area with DSTV and games
* Fully Catered or
* Chef's Self Catering (We provide the chef - you supply your own food and drink)
* Game Drives and Walks
* A Relaxed and Unwined atmosphere, only minutes after closing your office door.
LEOPARDSONG GOLF LODGE
For style decorated in rosewood and sparkling rock from floor to ceiling, with Five individually decorated Suites, cater for every comfort and convenience and a dream of a view over the Four Fairway.
* Private and Secure Accommodation and Parking
* On the High Security Centurion Golf Estate
* Fully Serviced
* A premier business, corporate and leisure tourist destination
* Spacious Suites and public areas overlooking 4th fairway
* Big lounges, Balconies and pool
* Wireless internet and office services
* 5 Star Service
* All the Suites are dressed with Leather, Original Artwork, Imported Carpets, Truly SA amenities, Quality linen and Coffee Trays
* Golf, Squash, Tennis, walks and abundant Birdlife on your doorstep.
* Easy access N1, CBD, Airport and the greater Gauteng
* TV and Air-conditioners in all suites
* Transfers, Dinners, Functions and Tours on request.
* Close to Centurion, Irene, Midrand, Pretoria and other New Business Developments and Shopping Malls
|THINGS TO DO
Game viewing, bird watching, sunrise and sunset game drives, walking trails with tree identification, hiking, mountain biking and spectacular sunsets.
Also available by prior arrangement: Take a relaxing cruise on the Rust de Winter dam and see a crocodile farm. Visit one of several tea gardens in the area.
Enrich yourself with a diamond dig. Get rhythmwith drumming sessions, experience the cultural heritage with cultural & shebeen tours. For the true taste of Africa learn the gumboot & fire dance. Challenge yourself to new heights with a high rope challenge course. Test your accuracy with clay pigeon shooting. Fast & furious quad biking. Go to new hights with mikrolight flips. For the keen shopper Mandela craft village provides carvings, beadwork and more.
Carousel Casino situated 25km from the lodge provides gambling, entertainment and restaurants. (A courtesy vehicle will bring you back and forth from the lodge by arrangement).
Treat the family to an authentic bushveld environment.
Experience Africa up close, and gaze at the beauty that this land has to offer.
HOST: Yolande and Gys
Tel: +27(0)12 665-3575
Fax: +27(0)12 665-3567
Yolande: +27(0)82 326-0460
Gys: +27(0)83 454-8192