SELF CATERING ACCOMMODATION IN BRONKHORSTSPRUIT
The accommodation at Tsoma is five charming wooden chalets on stilts - each with two beds and a quaint verandah. Each chalet has its own barbeque, whilst the communal lapa and braai area is fully equipped with stove, electric fridge and freezer as well as the usual kitchen crockery and utensils. The camp is fully serviced, towels and linen are provided and an immaculate ablution facility offers excellent shower facilities.
For those visitors to the Ikhutseng Nature Reserve who prefer a more casual, self-catering experience, Tsoma Camp is the answer.
organised hikes accompanied by a trained game ranger.
Guests can simply enjoy the bird-life
• Torch • Binoculars • Sunscreen • Hat • Insect repellent • Swimming / pool towels • Personal toiletries
Walking boots. Wood, charcoal and ice available to purchase.
- Only 2 people allowed per chalet
- No fires allowed other than in designated areas
- No feeding of game or birds
- No pets allowed
- Remember you are in the wild! Normal safety precautions must prevail.
- No-one is allowed to leave the camp without a game ranger
- No private vehicles allowed to drive on reserve except during arrival and departure. Cars parked at designated area.
- Check-in time: before 19h00
- Check-out time: 10h00. According to availability, late check-out can be accommodated.
- No foreign objects may be discarded in the toilets due to septic tanks
- Refuse bins are provided. Please do not litter!
- Smoking is not allowed in the chalets or on game drives. In other areas extra care must be taken due to high fire risk. Make sure all cigarettes are extinguished properly.
- Misconduct or misbehavior can lead to immediate eviction.